FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YOU’LL FIND MANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE, BUT IF NOT, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL AT INFO@ECOSMARTWORLD.COM. WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP!
There are several ways to place an order:
- Online at ecosmartworld.com/shop.
- Download the Order Form here. Completed Orders Forms can be faxed to our office at (778) 297-9916 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Purchase Orders are accepted. Please see PO info here.
- We’re here to help! Call our office toll free at 1-866-328-7736 or (778) 297-9915 (Customer Service, M-F 9:00am-4:00pm PST)
We deliver to the U.S. and Canada. Delivery takes approximately 7-10 days.
Our shipping charges are calculated on the product total as follows:
$0 – $49.99 -> $7.95 Shipping
$50.00 – $149.99 -> $12.95 Shipping
$150.00 + -> $15.95 Shipping
EcoSmart markers are made from recycled aluminum and are intended to last for years and years.
Many of our loyal customers have been using their EcoSmart markers for a very long time, simply by refilling the marker with refill ink.
The Bullet Tip is a medium point marker that provides a consistent line across the whiteboard.
The Chisel Tip is cut on an angle and can vary between a thin point and a thicker point.
Both tip styles are equally popular!
Replacement Tips on both styles can be purchased and are interchangeable on the markers.
Our ink is non-toxic and free from harsh chemicals such as Xylene and toluene, which can be found in some whiteboard markers.
Many of our customers have chemical sensitivities and can use our markers without their usual symptoms such as headaches, breathing difficulties, brain fog, etc.
Here is a list of ingredients:
- 70 to 80% denatured ethanol
- 20 to 30% Iso-Propanol
- 5% Organic Vegetable Compound
There is no shelf life on the ink as long as the bottles are capped.
Schools can stock up on ink for their storage rooms that can be used for years to come.
Refilling your marker is quick and easy!
- Unscrew the top of the marker.
- Add 10-15 drops of ink into the felt insert in the barrel of the marker.
- Screw the top of the marker firmly.
Here is a quick video on Refilling Your Markers:
Make your markers last even longer by replacing the tips when needed.
You can purchase Replacement Tips in either Bullet or Chisel style, and they are interchangeable on the markers.
Here is a quick video on Changing Your Marker Tips:
No special eraser or spray is needed to wipe the ink off the whiteboard. You can use any soft cloth or whiteboard eraser. If the ink has been left on the whiteboard for a long time, you may try a spray of water with your cloth to erase the ink.
We offer the EcoSmart e-Cloth which attracts the marker dust to the micro-fiber cloth while wiping the board clean. As well, the e-cloth can be washed and last a long time.