EcoSmart Eco-Friendly Dry Erase Markers
Made to make a difference! If you’ve ever tossed a dried out marker into a garbage can, or flinched from that “marker smell” and don’t like the idea of either – we’ve got the product for you.
Our dry erase markers were created so you never have to throw away another marker again – ever. Not only are you reducing waste in your local landfill, but our non-toxic ink wipes out the nasty toxicity factor and any potential health issues related to markers (think headaches, nausea, chemical-sensitivity problems, etc.)
Your classroom and/or your work space just got an eco-makeover when you switch to our EcoSmart markers.
Your ecological footprint is smaller when you chose to use our EcoSmart markers
- Made from recycled material
- Non-Toxic Ink (Ultra-low odour)
- Never runs out (Refillable)
- Never toss out another marker
- Very, very economical (70% less than disposable markers)
- Extended cap-off times (still work 48 hours after cap is off)
- Durable 7mm nibs
- ISO 9000 certified
- Tried and tested (our markers are currently used by thousands of educators)
Here’s a video that shows you the benefits of the EcoSmart markers and how to refill.
All markers come fully inked and ready to write.