Why save the environment?
- Prevent harsh climatic conditions
- Minimize water, air, and noise pollution
- Enhance food security
- Reduce the link between environmental degradation and climate change
- Save the human and wildlife habitat
What should you do to save the environment?
- Plant trees in case of tree felling
- Recycle products where possible to prevent pressure on the natural resources
- Use alternative energy sources- renewable energy source
- Reduce the use of non-renewable energy resources
- Engage in community cleanups
- Shop when necessary to avoid food wastage
- Conserve water where possible
It’s evident you don’t need magic to become an advocate in saving the planet. In your own small and unique way, you can be part of the journey.
Look around you; what is it that you can do this differently to join the movement remotely?
It’s all about attitudinal change and moving from your comfort zone. Otherwise, if we live all factors, constant everyone will cry and regret.
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.