- 1. Your children’s teachers – the added bonus here is that your children will get exposed to non-toxic markers.
- 2. An educator – “My profession is writing on the board,” a teacher once told me. A teacher’s tools of trade are very important.
- An office worker – Meeting rooms use whiteboards and those whiteboards often contain half-dead markers. Give your special office worker the gift of a personal set of refillable markers in their own carrying case.
- A co-worker or boss – This just might start a trend in the office and what goes around might just come back around to you, as your office eventually switches to sustainable office supplies.
- A small business owner – what small business owner wouldn’t appreciate a gift that will lead to... no more marker purchases! And next year a few ink and nib replacements will keep them going until the next year (this can keep going)!
Top 5 people who would love to receive AusPen markers
Are you trying to buy green and unique items for gifts this year? Here are our top 5 people who would love to receive a personal set of AusPen non-toxic, refillable markers: