- Write a motto, slogan, truth, etc based on learning from this year’s class
- Create a huge Venn diagram on the board and have the students write words, symbols or simple drawings. Headings could include: School and Summer Vacation, or Formal and Informal Learning.
- Draw a picture of your best moment this year
- Write a phrase (e.g. Thank you, Goodbye, etc) in all different languages (students draw a language and look it up).
- Draw one big collective picture on the board, based on an open-ended question or phrase (e.g. What I want the world to look like is… )
Year-end lesson ideas
Looking for a creative year-end classroom activity? Activities that create the opportunity for reflection, visioning and internalization are memorable for us all. Give your students a chance at the whiteboard with one of these fun and meaningful assignments. (Hint: this works in offices too!):